Competitive Speed Training
Get the most out of your limited time.
B3 has worked with some of the world’s best coaches and trained some of the world’s best athletes.
As leaders in the sports technology space, we’ve designed our B3better speed camps to allow coaches to get maximum speed development in a short amount of time. As well as give athlete’s competition amongst themselves and teammates.
Reaction time is a key component to speed and reaction is often overlooked due to inaccuracy in tracking. Many of our speed protocols involve timed reaction drills, this allows us to actually help our athletes process and react quickly, as well as, produce more power and move faster.
where athletes get their times back in real-time this way we can create competition amongst the group and also allow an athlete to try to improve on each and every rep.
It’s a fact that athletes work harder when they are competing! Our athletes compete on every rep, we have team competitions where we can pair athletes in groups or in individual heads up drills. Whether they are trying to improve on their personal time, beat the guy lined up across from them, or improve their group’s time, our athletes become more game prepared while building speed, having fun, and learning to compete!
Don’t miss our B3Better Competitive Speed Camps
We can come to your groups of 10 or more and we can travel to you for these camps!
- Reaction is often left out of training drills but is one of the most critical parts of the game. You can train the brain to process faster.
- Instant feedback so athletes can understand how they can improve and if they are giving maximum effort
- Competition brings the best out of athletes. Athletes compete against themselves and others to try and improve on every rep.
- Set up allows athletes to keep safe social distancing outside of the weight room in a fun and challenging environment
- Program features drills and modalities designed by some of the top S&C coaches in the industry.
All American Program
The All American program is designed to offer greater attention to speed, agility and strength development. Athletes complete a full athletic evaluation that consists of a running analysis, movement screening, ultrasound for body comp as well as performance testing. Athletes will receive a 20 page report that breaks down their personal strengths and weaknesses.
From the assessment athletes then receive customized training programs as well as an online corrective exercise program that they will be required to follow at home. Athletes also receive one individual session per month. Each class has a 1:8 coach to athlete ratio and lasts an hour and 30 minutes.
- Fully Custom Lift
- Low Small Group ratios
- 90 min training sessions
- Custom corrective exercise program
- Athlete Profile & Tracking
Athlete’s Return to Play
Often after the completion of physical therapy athletes are medically cleared to return to play but not physically prepared for the rigors of competition. The Bridge program is designed to close the gap betwadapting to the training program
The process of deciding when an injured athlete may safely return to practice or competition.The main criterion is emphasizing sport-specific functional progression, focusing on:
- Closed kinetic chain exercises
- To further enhance neuromuscular control
- Joint angle specific strengthening
These exercises are used to transition from general exercises to sport specific exercise
- Increased vigorous activity should be introduced to prepare the damaged tissue for more sport specific training
- Incorporating strength and conditioning programs and sport specific activities
Focusing on the restoration of injured athlete’s ability to adhere to physiology and biomechanical movements of the sport
- Load monitoring can aid in the determination if an athlete is adapting to the training program
Minimizing the risk of developing non-functional overreach, illness and injury
Can be measured by:
- Power output measuring devices
- Isometric mid-thigh pulls
- Time motion analysis
The Olympian program is an all inclusive sports performance program designed to aid development in every area of sports performance. Athletes complete a full athletic evaluation that consists of a running analysis, movement screening, ultrasound for body comp as well as performance testing. Athletes will receive a 20 page report that breaks down their personal strengths and weaknesses.
From the assessment athletes then receive customized training programs as well as an online corrective exercise program that they will be required to follow at home. Athletes will get one individual session per week and 2 All American sessions per week.
The program is one hour and a half each session. The athlete will get 1 individual session per week. Athlete will also receive one mental training session per month, this will help with visualization and stress management.