DVS is a medically backed arm care program designed to develop younger throwers arms safely due to throwing-related injuries in the game of baseball.
The six phases of the M.V.P. Program are engineered to enhance the bio-mechanical sequence of the pitching delivery to allow a pitcher to stay healthy, recover faster, improve command, improve velocity, and maximize performance in games to build a successful pitcher year after year.
- Optimal Performance – Successful pattern will result in optimal performance in game situations.
- Consistency – Reinforce the consistency of a player specific delivery in daily throwing protocols and ability to execute pitches.
- Blending – Delivery pattern becomes one unique style of how Pitcher chooses to be represented.
- Deceleration – The torso and arm accelerate forwad into ball release as the lower body continues to stabalize and anchor into the ground.
- Acceleration 1 – Creation of initial force generated by the lower body and the timing between the trunk and arm as the pitcher moves into Transfer Phase.
- Acceleration 2 – Creation of initial force generated by the lower body and the timing between the trunk and arm as tha pitcher moves into Transfer Phase.
- Transfer – The stabilization of the lower body as the front foot makes contact and the upper body prepares to rotate forwards.
SIGN UP FOR OUR FREE VIRTUAL COACHES CLINIC AND GIVE AWAY
20 FREE TEAM DVS & ATHLETIC ASSESSMENTS AT B3 BETTER